Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Best and Worst

Scott and I usually share our best and worst from the day at dinner.  It's a habbit we picked up on from our old small group.  Luckily he didn't ask me last night so I was able to tell him after the boys were in bed. 

My Best: Starting boot camp at 5 am yesterday.

My Worst: Losing the fight with the concrete pillar in the parking garage.  I didn't realize it was beside me as I backed out...


Yeah, he was about as happy as I was when I heard the loud crunch!  I couldn't even get out and look at it yesterday when it happened.  I just knew the car was still drivable because I wasn't going fast when it happened.  So I took a peek at it when I got the boys from school.  I really didn't expect it to be this bad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment