I could barely walk because both boys wanted to be held, eat the food that wasn't ready, drink, color, run, play outside, and all at once! Our pantry is pretty big and I thought about hiding in a corner until Scott got home! It was just one of those days....
Some slightly good news is I don't have mono! I've just had strep since Mother's Day and still have it. Hopefully this long round of antibiotics kills the bacteria and I don't have to make a trip to the ENT doctor. Did I mention this is my second set of tonsils? I had them removed when I was 5 and they have grown back! Lucky me!
Poor thing! Making dinner is sometimes the hardest of the day, still is for our family! I had mono this year and I don't wish it on anyone! Hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDelete