Thursday, June 13, 2013

Memorial Day

Because I can post in any old order I want we're jumping back to Memorial Day!  It was my mom's birthday on Monday so she and my dad came to stay with us Sunday night.  Of course the boys were in heaven having their Namma and Pop at the house!  Sweet Calvin just loves his Pop and is VERY vocal about it!
The boys love playing outside and running around in the warm weather! This was a pajama kind of day and they didn't put on real clothes until after nap time...

I made a hummingbird cake for my mom's birthday and it was a huge hit with everyone!

We're starting a double car fund right now.  Calvin gets pretty possessive of his car-beep-beep and gets so upset if Caleb plays with it!  He's the same way with the drivers seats in our cars.  Our sweet neighbors gave the boys this police coupe to play with but apparently it's only Calvin's!

Of course Scott and I came down with strep that day (just 2 weeks after getting it while we moved) and both got on medicine.  We were very thankful my parents were there to help entertain the boys so we could take it a little bit easier! 

2 comments:

  1. Oooh how I miss those sweet smiles! And even those cries! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They still talk about you guys every day! On their way to school we hear 'Sarah, Kami' over and over again...

      Delete