Is going to drive these parents crazy! We've had a few mornings where Caleb wakes up before we get him out of bed. They usually just lay quietly and play until we go get them up. Caleb is playing alright, with his POOP! This stinker has been digging into his diaper and pulling poop out to play with. It is disgusting! So after his second instance of poop-playing in 1 week we have switched him back to one piece pajamas. Luckily Calvin finds it disgusting and hasn't tried the same trick.
I know this isn't a 'boy' thing and lots of kids do it but really? How do you teach a toddler that something is yucky? Why isn't this just part of nature? I'll post another picture of the boys when I feel like they're being a little bit sweeter...
Oh my! Not sweet Caleb!
ReplyDeleteGood call on the 1 piece jammies! I have a friend who's child did some wall art with the same thing that Caleb is curious about....they started to duct tape her diaper on!
"This too shall pass".....
It passes and it's not just a boy thing.
ReplyDeleteAnother hint: if they get out of their one piece jammies turn them inside out and then put them on them. Most kids cant figure out how to get the zipper down to get out of them.
I also had a friend cut off the feet and put them on backwards to keep the poop art off her walls, children, bed, etc.