Wednesday, June 5, 2013

6 Years and Better Than Ever!

We celebrated our 6th Anniversary as Husband and Wife on June 2nd! 

Since it was on a Sunday we decided to get up a little early and take the boys to breakfast before church.  They were absolute angels and had everyone in La Madeline (the few up that early) giggling with them!  They loved their muffins and cheesecake parfait and we loved enjoying a meal out!  I'm glad they were able to feel that it was a special day because Scott and I certainly did.  We're celebrating later this month by going to the Weekend to Remember in Houston while my parents watch the boys.  I had a creative idea and took our wedding ceremony and made a print out of it to give to Scott. 

Six Years Ago we never imagined we would have these little munchkins on our anniversary 'date'!

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! Calvin looks very happy in that picture :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good job knowing which was Calvin! I'm impressed...

      Delete