A jeweler in our small town decided to use one of our newborn and maternity pictures for their Mother's day ad campaign. So if you're in B'ville just drive north on Hwy 75 & Nowata and you'll see it just past Sonic. In case you can't drive into town just to look at the billboard here it is!
 |
| Yes, we totally parked the car in a parking lot and I got out to take a picture! |
And the picture used in the B-Magazine! I just know people will start contacting us for modeling sessions!
Did you get paid?
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! I think you ought to get free "bling" from the jewelry store as your payment ;)
ReplyDeleteThey did give us a gift card to the store as a thank you! I just have to go pick out what I want!!!
DeleteAs I've told Courtney time and time again, she has ~70 diamonds on her ring and she'll be due for more diamonds after 70 years of marriage. One diamond for each year of marriage. That's how it works, right?
ReplyDeleteScott