Since my babies are growing up to be such big boys (haven't they seen the size of me and Scott?) and decided they'd rather be in something more comfy in the car we moved them out of their baby carriers! Really it is because I physically couldn't carry them out of daycare in the car seats- that was about 65lbs while wearing my work heels and I was trying to go down stairs and get them into the car. I credit that daily trip for losing most of my baby weight! Here they are on their very last day in the baby seat. See how their feet are pressed against the seat and they really are too long for the seats?
 |
| These pants are from daycare. They're 12 months and they were skin tight on Caleb's legs. I'm a little surprised they pulled up on him! |
And now in their way comfy big boy seats. We went with Maxi Cosi car seats which go up to 40 lbs. We'll have to buy the booster seat once they hit 40 lbs. but we figured it will make them feel special to get a big boy seat again! Plus I found these on
clearance in January for $75 each (they're normally $200 and still have some on sale but not quite as cheap) since they changed color schemes in 2012. Yes, we bought all four car seats for $300!!! We were really excited about this purchase! Almost as excited as we were when Dillard's had men's sweaters for $4.99 each (Scott will have a whole new wardrobe this next fall).
 |
| Calvin sleeping as peacefully as ever. |
 |
| Sweet Caleb with his curls! I love curls in the back of their heads and both boys are getting them! And those cheeks- I kiss them every single chance I get. I know one day I wont be able to as much! |
No comments:
Post a Comment