Friday, May 11, 2012

Crawling and such

I shouldn't even be typing that word 'crawling'- I can't possibly be relating that to my baby boys, right??? WRONG.  Calvin started crawling last night.  It was absolutely precious and we got his second lap on camera.  Check out his giggles of pure excitement in the video below!  He was crawling all over the place at school today so it is official- he's mobile!

Meanwhile Caleb really isn't too interested in crawling.  He can rock on his hands and knees and will pick up his hands but he hasn't really tried to put it all together.  I'm sure as he realizes Calvin is leaving him behind he'll pick up the pace.

They're such happy boys and I'm really trying to get videos to capture all of their sweet sounds and giggles.    I wish I could freeze this stage of life and just live it over and over again.

Who knows we might have some walkers on our hands soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment