I'm sorry I woke up at 5:05 thinking it was past time to eat. I know next time not to get fussy and cry when I am hungry- as you said I need to learn an extra dose of patience. But I was REALLY hungry. See- it only took a few ounces in my tummy for me to go right back into a deep sleep. Thanks for taking the bottle out of my mouth so the milk didn't continue to drip down my face. I promise to never ever wake up early again.
Love your favorite oldest son,
Caleb
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Caleb,
I guess your cuddling with Dad the other morning made up for this behavioral mishap. We uphold you to much higher standards of behavior than you exhibited on that morning. Please never wake up early again and get fussy. We prefer happy babies.
Love,
Your wonderfully awesome Mom
HA! Love it.
ReplyDelete