Friday, November 11, 2011

Two month stats- 5 days early!

We had an exciting November 10th...we went to the doctor!  Caleb was beyond excited to go back to the doctor and to have his Dad come home early!  See, he's super excited!

I wish we had taken a video of them getting their shots.  They pretty much reacted the exact.same.way.  They let out a whimper between each shot- three shots total- and cried at the end for about 3 seconds.  Then I scooped them up and wiped away their tears (yes, they pushed out real tears) and they were happy campers again.  They did sleep most of the evening and we usually keep them awake during that time.  But they still did great overnight and they're happy again this morning.  

They are really growing fast since they came home 8 weeks ago as little preemies.  They are getting so strong and I can't believe they are pretty much the same size!  
Caleb is in the 25% on weight (10lbs 14oz.) and 25% on height (22.5").
Calvin is in the 25% on weight (10lbs 11.5oz) and 25% on height (22.25").  

No comments:

Post a Comment