What? It's not Sunday mom, geez get some decent sleep why don't you.
The quilt group at church asked if they could present us with some baby quilts. I knew they would love to meet the boys so we headed up there today during their meeting! Of course they loved the boys and just loved holding them and talking to them. I was even asked if we needed anymore grandparents! The boys were completely alert and just stared and smiled the whole time. I think it made the women's day! These women make quilts for every new baby born to the congregation as well as terminally ill patients.
Here are Calvin and Caleb posing with their new quilts! I love the bright colors and patterns on the materials.
Caleb, don't you know you're not supposed to be working on a surprise on your brand new quilt! Oh I have so many manners to teach you boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment