Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Five

Look who's making it 5 hours between feedings at night!

This means mommy gets about 4 hours of sleep at a time!  WhooHoo!  We're getting closer and closer to a full night of sleep!  Aren't they good boys for being on the same schedule?  It is amazing how they will both be sound asleep and then at the exact.same.time they will start crying to eat.  I think the Lord knows I don't function well without sleep.

We're also staying awake longer and longer for playtime after eating.  It helps Calvin doesn't wake up until it is time to play!  Look at these strong boys and their tummy time.

Caleb sometimes just prefers to lay during tummy time but this time he decided to work his neck muscles!  I love watching them use their whole body just to lift that little neck.  I guess if my cheeks were that chunky it would take some extra effort!

Someone needs to tell Calvin tummy time only requires lifting his head.  He prefers to lift his entire legs and head at the same time!  I must say he is one pretty strong boy!

They are also really starting to reach out for toys and touch what they are looking at.  I love seeing the progress of playtime and they are getting to be so much fun.  They still LOVE their zebra and all of the things they can touch on it!
Calvin loves grabbing the rings under the zebra.  His eyes always get so focused when they play with the zebra!

Don't you just want to eat up these chubby cheeks?  Caleb is also quite fond of Mr. Zebra and his flare hanging from the feet!

I usually let one play with toys while one has tummy time.  It is working out pretty well.  Then when they're both tired of being on their bellies they get to play side by side.  I love watching them look and reach out at each other when they first get placed side by side.  Being a twin is so sweet and such a special thing in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment