| I can't really see a size difference from the last picture- I guess big is big! |
The most exciting news is we have made it to 35 weeks- we are in the clear to have the boys in Bartlesville and only 21 days until our scheduled C-Section! What a blessing to have made it this far without any complications! If they were born before today we would have been sent to Tulsa for the level of NICU the babies would need. We are both getting really excited about meeting these little guys and getting to hold them and love on them. I guess we need to get working on packing a bag for the hospital! We are still just in awe that God has chosen to bless us with a pregnancy this healthy and stress free.
One day I'll get to update on things we actually go and do...for now we are still travel restricted and I can't handle too much walking or heat! It will be nice to get out and do things again once the boys are here (even just a walk around the neighborhood). I had a rough day on Friday (emotionally and physically) and was just getting tired of being pregnant. Just when I think I can't handle anymore discomfort or movement restrictions God blesses me by lifting my spirit. My sweet sorority sister came and spent Sunday afternoon with me just hanging out and sharing in our baby excitement. Then we were able to enjoy the wonderful weather with friends grilling out Monday evening. It was so refreshing and much needed to prevent me from throwing myself a pity party about my discomfort!!!
I finally decided working full days is becoming too much for me. For now I am going to cut back to 1/2 days so I can get in some extra rest in the afternoons. I think it will be good for all three of us to rest a bit more...hopefully it will encourage the babies to grow for a few more weeks before surprising us with their arrival!
You look fantastic and I hope the days fly by for you. We can't wait!!!
ReplyDelete