Only 32 days to go, not that I'm counting down or anything! I'm definitely feeling my body prepare me for less restful nights than I'm used to. I just remind myself that everyday I am still pregnant is a blessing while these little boys grow and get stronger.
 |
| No that's not a beach ball, and yes it is attached to my body! |
God reminded me of his faithfulness and just how much he cares about us. Even though we have only been in Bartlesville for a few months, four of my co-workers threw us a baby shower. It was such a exciting time getting to celebrate with people Scott and I have worked with off and on over the past four years. Another great surprise is the shower coincided with two of my dear friends from Houston's trip up to Bartlesville. It was such a blessing to get to have them at the shower and a great reminder of the friends we still have in Houston (and the ones who are moving there now)! Not only did our co-workers here in Bartlesville shower us with gifts, our old group in Houston sent us a gift for Caleb and Calvin. We have just been overwhelmed with the generosity and support of all of our family, friends, and co-workers over the past few months. We are very mindful that we are blessed so that we can bless others....boy we've got lots of catching up to do!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment