Starting at 5 months:
You certainly have a healthy baby in there!
Are you excited you're about to the end [of your pregnancy]?
I sure hope the elevator doesn't get stuck today! Yep, at work, we need new elevators.
You don't look big enough to be carrying twins. What exactly am I supposed to look like? Is my whole body supposed to get twice as big just because there are two in here? I think not!
Did you want twins? There are so many ways I could respond but I usually tried to bite my tongue and say how excited we are. Sometimes I would mention how God knows the desires of our hearts better than we do.
Aren't you scared of taking care of two babies? Really encouraging people since I know nothing about newborns. Yes it is easy to be scared and nervous about how it is going to impact out lives but this is God's plan. It isn't going to be easy but the sanctification process never is!
Better you than me! That would have been my worst fear! Yes, better me than you for the sake of these kids.
Were you using fertility treatments? Not that the details of how you conceive is a stranger's business but I always tried to answer this indirectly. There are lots of twins now who are conceived with help but that doesn't make the situation any different. They're all surprises!
Are you really ready for two boys?
Those are going to be small babies, huh? What? I've been pregnant longer than most carrying twins- how are they going to be small? This really got to me since the bigger the baby the stronger they are for the real world. We'll just wait and see if they're tiny! I felt my momma bear coming out and wanting to defend these kids already!
I didn't recognize you from behind until you turned and I saw your belly! So nice but probably not 100% true. Still it made my day!
No comments:
Post a Comment