We had a great Easter in Bartlesville. My parents decided to come up and spend the weekend with us and see our new home. We didn't have a the traditional Easter meal but took it easy and relaxed all weekend. Instead we made a simple but tasty Italian meal Saturday night and had left overs for lunch Sunday. The parents were also put to work on little projects around the house! Mom helped me make some items for an upcoming baby shower (I'll post some pictures after I give the gifts on Sunday) and Dad helped Scott install a new thermostat, outdoor ceiling fan, and fix our ice maker. I'm so glad they enjoy doing projects with us! Here's a picture of us and my parents before church on Easter.
They also brought some baby items my sister is passing down to me so we are starting to get things put together. Between mine and Scott's siblings we have a crib, changing table, and glider/rocker. All we have left to get for the nursery is one more crib! I wont even mention the mounds of baby stuff they are also letting us use. We are really blessed to have family that is so willing to help and so excited about the new additions coming soon!
Also, since this is what I get asked about mostly, here's a new belly shot at 16 weeks.
Yes, it is significantly bigger than last week. Trust me, I can feel the stretching on my skin! Only two more weeks and we get to find out the gender...
Courtney, you look precious! By far, the cutest little preggers Momma! So glad y'all enjoyed a nice Easter, and got some baby stuff from Amber ;) Makes everything even MORE real! Counting down the days until May 17. . .
ReplyDelete