"Honey, do I look fat or pregnant in this?" Poor Scott has probably been asked this multiple times a day! I'm really holding out as long as I can on maternity clothes because I know that's all I'll get to wear for the upcoming months. But with the alarming growth rate of this belly, it's coming in the next week or so...
It's great that the babies are growing so much and getting bigger! We can't wait to see them again in 3 1/2 weeks when we find out what their genders are. Let's just hope they cooperate and show themselves for the ultrasound!
You look great!
ReplyDeleteWow! Incredible how much quicker twins grow, you are a trooper and look amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Such a difference a couple weeks has made. Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys- it is surprising how fast you grow with twice the babies in there!
ReplyDeleteYou look ADORABLE! Love your sweet "baby(s) bump"!!
ReplyDelete