Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Belly Pics

So as soon as we found out we were having twins at 9 weeks we took a picture!   I knew my tummy wouldn’t look that small for long…

And here I am just 4 weeks later at 13 weeks (4/4/11). 

I’m still not huge but I can tell a difference.  The belly is rounding more than ever and I am pretty limited with the clothes I can still fit into.  Now onto applying more oil and lotion to make my skin stretchy!

4 comments:

  1. Only Courtney would say that she had a "belly" in either of these pictures. -Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so sweet you have a little babies bump

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet baby bump! I think those sweet peas have alot of kicking to do to make your belly grow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, it looks like I don't know how to spell, but the "l" after bump and grow were exclamation points that now don't look that way (must be the font on the blog...oops)....I don't think that kicking will having anything to do with making your belly growl--HA

    ReplyDelete