Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A quick tour of our home

I've been meaning to post some pictures to show you all what our new house looks like.  My sweet husband has been on another cleaning binge so our house is SPOTLESS right now.  Here are a few pics of the inside (minus our bedroom/bathroom- it wasn't completely clean when I took these pictures).

View of the living room when you first walk into the house.

Notice we have an entirely blank wall...perfect to fill with pictures of the sweet boys!

The living room opens to the eating area and kitchen.



Our guest bathroom.

The nursery that we just painted!  So far we have the two cribs in there and will soon have the changing table/dresser and glider ready to go in!

We have an office that opens to our master bedroom with pocket doors.

Most of the rooms have great detail up on the ceilings with extra molding.

Our laundry room has wall cubbies!  I found baskets at Hobby Lobby right after I took this picture- and they were 80% off!  The top part will be perfect for storing scarves and gloves and the bottom for shoes!
We're really enjoying the house so far and getting it ready for little ones to play around in!  We have two more bedrooms I didn't include pictures of and one of those rooms will be a playroom for the boys (the other is a guest bedroom for all the extra helpers we'll be having when they come!).  They'll need somewhere for their toys and energy!

1 comment: