Well, here is an updated belly shot at 24 weeks. I am really starting to feel the summer heat set in and it is zapping most of my energy! The babies are kicking and moving like crazy, and waking me up at night. Sometimes when they're done fighting over space we can watch my stomach separate into two lumps with a valley in the middle- it is absolutely crazy! I'm also keeping track of all of the crazy comments I get from strangers and I'll update with a post on that soon...
We're finally telling the names of these two sweet boys! We'll be welcoming home Caleb Walter and Calvin James this fall. The middle names are family names (Walter is Scott's Grandpa and Scott's middle name and James is my dad) and the first names were ones that just stuck out to us and felt right. We'll figure out who gets each name once they're born- I'm not sure how to tell that right now!
Thanks for sharing Courtney! I love seeing your pictures, reading updates on you both and your sweet babies! Love the names and you look wonderful!
ReplyDelete