Friday, March 30, 2012

Busy boys and animals!

We found out Calvin will hold his bottle if it is less than 5 ounces.  I guess his 8 ouncers are too heavy for his delicate little fingers!  Plus when he's tired and we put the bottle in his mouth his arms automatically relax up by his head. 

But we caught him and now we KNOW he CAN do it....we just have to convince him to!
Oh no- they're going to expect me to do this all the time now.  Maybe if I just do it really still they wont notice...
 
Well I'll just refuse to hold it.  After all that's their JOB isn't it?  What else is a parent good for?

Calvin is a busy  boy- have I mentioned that before?  It is getting hard to change his diaper without him wiggling away.  I was putting on his pajamas the other night and I reached over to get lotion for his belly.  When I looked back at him he was already on him tummy with a paci in his mouth!


And meanwhile Caleb was happy just grabbing his little toes!  If you tickle his feet he cracks up! 


There is something about animal towels that just gets to me.  Look at little tiger Caleb.
 And froggy Calvin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment