Wednesday, February 1, 2012

First taste of oatmeal

I titled this one taste because I'm not sure how much the boys actually swallowed!  They had pretty strong reactions...but completely opposite!  I love how two babies at the exact same age are so different and their own individuals already!  We decided to feed them some oatmeal- they were really hungry about 2 hours before they were supposed to get their final night time feeding! 

Here are their sweet reactions

Caleb wasn't really sure what to think about the texture and taste in his mouth.
 
But kept on eating and wanting more. ..
 
Calvin didn't like it at all and kept on making this face...
 
Until finally he made this face!  He's starting to like it a little more but we still have to convince him it's okay to have that new stuff in his mouth!
We're still trying out the oatmeal until they really get the hang of swallowing food.  They're liking it more and more and getting better at keeping it in their mouths.  I never would of thought about the fact that you have to learn to swallow food until having kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment