Wednesday, January 4, 2012

We survived!

There weren't any tears shed or worrisome parents yesterday!  The boys (and mommy) did great at their first day of daycare.  They were happy as can be last night and slept wonderfully.  I'm just hoping they continue to be their normal old self in the evenings because we love our time with them. 
Big boys Calvin and Caleb just before leaving for their first day of school.  Luckily this year they didn't have those nervous butterflies in their stomachs! 

Of course who wouldn't just love spending their day taking care of these two happy babies???  Have I mentioned how ridiculously heavy they're getting?  My arms were about to fall off after this picture.  They're each just over 15 lbs!  Can't wait to see their updated 4 month stats since these are two growing boys.

1 comment:

  1. Love their shirts! So glad the first day went well. I'm sure the pepole watching them are going to fall in LOVE with those smiles!

    ReplyDelete