Thursday, January 12, 2012

First Sickness

I'm working from home, rocking my sweet Caleb right now.  He has had a nasty stomach bug (we think) since early Tuesday morning.  Poor guy hasn't kept anything down since Monday night. It is just pitiful watching your little baby feel so sick- it breaks my heart.  And I know he feels terrible.  He is always a fantastic sleeper but was up every hour to half hour last night crying.  You can tell from his face and movements his tummy is just in knots.

Luckily Scott stayed home with him yesterday and this morning and I am able to be home the rest of today.  There are only 4 days of work a month I really can't miss and that started Tuesday for me!  We're taking Caleb back to the doctor this afternoon to make sure he isn't too dehydrated...
Doesn't Caleb look pitiful?  The life is completely out of his little blue eyes.  He has been living in this bouncy seat since Tuesday.
Meanwhile Calvin is the picture of health and you better believe we're keeping them apart!  Calvin has still been going to daycare everyday.  Let's pray we don't have to watch another little baby be so sick in the next few days.

Another first is their first snowfall!  Here's what we saw last night..

 ...and what we woke up to this morning!
I took this picture and was clearly up and working way before Scott.
And Scott took this picture in the comfort of SUNLIGHT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment