Monday, July 11, 2011

27 Weeks

Not only have we made it to 27 weeks, I celebrated my 27th birthday last week!  We had a wonderful 4th of July weekend at Lake Ouachita with Scott's family.  We had lots of play time with the kids, water time, and eating!  It was our last big trip away before the boys come!  We're planning on making one more trip to Little Rock for a baby shower as long as we're still doing okay...

Here is an updated picture of me at 26.5 weeks.  The belly is getting heavy and hot and active!  It is amazing to see how much stronger the boys get each week with their kicks and fights for space.  We had our maternity photos taken this past weekend and I can't wait to see how they turned out.  I don't realize just how big my belly is until I see it in a picture- I guess I'm in denial!

1 comment: