Friday, September 6, 2013

Early Birthday Present

We were going to wait until Saturday morning to show the boys their Birthday/Christmas present from us.  But after dinner last night Caleb looked out the plantation shutters in our kitchen.  He saw this from the left window, closed the shutters, and said 'Play.  Play.  Play outside!".  He ran to the back door and kept saying this!  So we changed clothes and grabbed the camera.

They were so excited and shocked to see this in their backyard! 
 
I promise this wasn't staged, just good old fashioned twin fun!
 
They're mastering their counting right now and easily get to 10.  Apparently they can count to 20 in English and 10 in Spanish...

We still have to powerwash and stain it this weekend but I think they're going to enjoy this gift for many years to come!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! They look like they are really enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious boys! I'm loving all of the talking!

    They are going to get so much good use out of that swingset--so fun!

    ReplyDelete