Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A New Grill

We've had a busy few months and once I get behind on 1 post I have a hard time posting about anything else.  But Scott had a very special moment on Monday that I was able to witness and have to share about. 

Scott got a new grill (thanks to the Labor Day sales we've been waiting for since we left our old one in Bartlesville) but didn't pay to have it assembled.  So he started on it as the boys were waking up from their nap and got some extra helpers.  Caleb was so focused on 'Help Dada' and really tried to align the screwdriver with the nail head.  He was precious and spent the entire hour helping.  Yes he was in Scott's way sometimes but he certainly didn't mind.  It was a moment Scott will remember forever and he intentionally tried to soak it up.




Meanwhile Calvin played with both cars, both chugginton trains, all 3 basketballs, bubbles, looked for lizards, and would steal Caleb's screw driver and run circles around him while Caleb cried 'I WANT IT'.  They are so different in these settings!

I may or may not ever get to the posts about my parents visiting with my Aunt Claire Rita and Uncle Rod, Scott's parent's visit back in July, early birthday presents from the boys, etc.  Maybe I'll just do a post with lots of pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment