Here I am with my parents, sister, and brother in law. I always think I look like the outsider of my family. I don't really look like my Mom or Dad. In fact, I think my brother-in-law looks more like the family than me!!!
![]() |
| I 'borrowed' these pictures from facebook. Of course I didn't take my camera and my phone died so I couldn't take a single picture! |
It was so great catching up with my sister and brother in law Eric. He is a Marine and left for deployment yesterday and I am so glad I got to spend more time with him before he left. We already can't wait for him to be back home safely!
As much fun as I had in Savannah I was so ready to get home to squeeze the chubby little cheeks and legs on my boys! You better believe when I picked them up from school they squealed, Caleb started spinning circles, and Calvin ran at me screaming MaMa! Oh the joys of two happy boys!


No comments:
Post a Comment