Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Work hard...and play hard?

This past month has been rough.  If I had to pick one word to describe how work has been it is terrible.  It has been extremely challenging and demanding and most of my day has been spent in the office.  As it should, blogging about our life had to be put on hold.  If I had a few minutes a day to spare it was spent actually seeing my babies.  Luckily this time Scott was not as busy at work.  He became a full time dad in the evenings and took care of our boys.  He did the grocery shopping, meal planning/cooking, laundry, and took care of the boys before and after work for three weeks.  I missed my husband and my boys and boy did they miss me! 

There are many memories that occurred over the past month I plan on documenting.  If I think I've forgotten some details already I can't imagine what I'll forget over the next few years!  So some of the upcoming posts may seem a bit outdated.  I have the rest of the 4th of July, a 10 month update of the twins, our anniversary trip/wedding in California in early June, and another fantastic lake weekend to tell everyone about!  So hopefully over the next couple weeks I'll get caught up and then I can start preparing for a first birthday.  Oh boy I am not ready for that one.  Can someone give me a box of Kleenex's?

No comments:

Post a Comment