Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Family Pictures

We took family pictures- it is tough work with twins!  I'm not sure why two boys who are so smiley and giggly refuse to smile at the camera at the same time!  We kept working and found a few tricks to force the giggles and smiles...
Why are they both smiling?  We just let them fly up in the air and land on their feet. 

Caleb is smiling because he's clapping.

Calvin's smiling because he's playing in the water fountain.

Our best family picture with both boys smiling!

Because we played peek-a-boo before we took the good picture!

Calvin is singing and Caleb is, well, dancing?

And we're just happy to not have snot rubbed all over us!

It's been a busy month and I'll post more about that in the coming days....

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Allison! I've been enjoying the pictures from your travels...

      Delete
  2. Courtney, I'd love to get a family pic of y'all in a 5x7. Let me know how much and I'll send you a check!

    ReplyDelete