It is so funny to think this day 1 year ago I woke up to 'enjoy' my first day of bed rest. Then at 11am I received a call from my doctor telling me we would be having the boys the next day! Then I called Scott on his phone during a meeting to tell him the good news. It went something like this:
Scott: Hello?
Courtney : Hey honey. The dr called and my blood pressure is worse than they thought. We're scheduled to have the boys at noon tomorrow. Can you come home and go to the hospital with me for all the pre-admittance stuff at 2 this afternoon?
Scott: OK, sure.
Courtney: I'll call the family and let everyone know.
Scott: OK.
Courtney: So you'll come home after lunch?
Scott: OK
He was at a slight loss for words and returned to his meeting in a state of shock! How much our life has changed in just one short year. It has been 366 days, 8784 hours, 527040 seconds of pure bliss! Right? We haven't experienced ANY unpleasant moments in our life- NEVER with twins!
Here's a quick reminder of me and the boys one year ago! 11.5lbs of pure baby plus all that extra stuff that comes along with it. OUCH that looks like it hurt!
No comments:
Post a Comment